September 30, 2006

To the angel of music...


And it's like you've never said goodbye...
like you've just fallen asleep
on my favourite armchair...
in the dark-violet room
of my heart...
Still here I am...
Watching you,
caressing your wrinkled wings...
Enchanted by the dreamsand
sparkling on your childish eyelids...

Holding in my hand
the awakening feather...

Ooh... to dream a dream or two... Ooh... and to believe in you
Saharan winds to bring me wings to fly so far away, so far so high
Saharan mystery will charm the words that mark the history of wars and world
I'll cross the night and come to you
You'll take me to heights beyond the blue, the blue
of a sweet Saharan dream
Ooh... so far across the dune... Ooh... Saharan dream of you



image by Jill Copeland
song by Leonie Gane/ Lang (lyrics) & Ennio Morricone (music)

4 Comments:

Blogger Yang Cai said...

In a dream
I saw
Two wheelchairs
With red feathers
Met by fence
On the sand
Two pairs of
wrinkled hands

Friday, October 06, 2006 9:32:00 pm  
Blogger Yang Cai said...

I like the dream-like font color and the image...remote, floating and fading.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 10:55:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

più dolore che speranza, alla fine.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:41:00 am  
Blogger Lady Door said...

"Più dolore che speranza, alla fine"...???... Oddio... Dolore? ^O^ ... Dove?... Nelle mie parole?... Se è così, c'è un fraintendimento... ^^

Monday, October 23, 2006 10:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home